Tuesday, June 16, 2009

♥♥If I Had The Power To Change History♥♥

Powers! That's the one thing that people don't have but they're dying to have it! Well, maybe you can have it but only in your imaginations and dreams!
Speaking of powers, if I have this power to change history, there will be no cancer not only in the Philippines but all over the world. So that there will be no people who will suffer in this kind of illness. I know what it feels like of having a cancer because my mother is one of the victims of this illness.
Cancer can really affect people's lives. Not only the one who has this illness but all the people around them. Especially in their home, occupation, lifestyle and the most affected is the family. But why? Cause as we can see, cancer patients gets weaker and weaker when they are in the middle of chemo therapy.
That's why I want to stop cancer from when it was first detected. Not because my mother is one of the victims but because I don't want the people to suffer from it.♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Excellent English and communication skills. Also a very creative post! I just read that 1 out of every three Americans get cancer. It certainly is scary. Excellent work providing examples why you selected this topic.
    Please keep up the good work all year and be a role model for your fellow students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of bloggers! nice post! keep it up! hope you will enjoy the subject throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete